Flexibility, durability, aesthetic beauty and performance, NovaCaddy LX1R Luxury Remote Control Electric Trolley adds enjoyment and control to the golf course. There´s no need to carry your bag, or even push it. With the NovaCaddy LX1R, all your golf equipment will always in the right place at the right time.
The LX1R is driven by two independent 200-Watt motors. Highly efficient and powerful, this pair of 24V DC motors provides the NovaCaddy LX1R with superior power, effortlessly traversing even the toughest terrains. The included high performance, ultra-lightweight Lithium battery decreases overall weight to only 28 lbs (13 kg) without sacrificing power and longevity. With a top speed of 8km/hr (6 MPH), the LX1R can easily travel 20km (12.5 miles) on a single charge.
Its in high quality stainless steel offers a viable alternative to the most competitive trolleys, giving the LX1R a unsurpassed balance of weight and durability. Fully-equipped with a user-friendly step-less speed control and electronic downhill breaks, the LX1R can handle any terrain on the golf course.
The included remote control can be used to operate the LX1R at ranges up to 120 yards (110 meters). The remote features Start, Pause, Forward, Backward, Left Turn, Right Turn, 7 speed selection, and 3 preset distance cruise control (10, 20, 30 yard). Alternatively, the trolley can also be operated manually with a seamless rheostat (speed control) and cruise control. It can also be pushed effortlessly, even without battery power, so you will never be stuck out on the course.
The LX1 is the one of best remote control golf trolley in the market.
- Differential gear train provide quiet and comfortable use
- Forward, Reverse, Left & Right function with remote control
- Manual operation with easy step-less rotary speed control
- 3 pre-set distances cruise function (10, 20, 30 yard)
- Electronic downhill brake
- Upper and lower folding / turning bag supports
- Height adjustable handle bar with crown teeth arrestment to suit everyone
- Effortless push or pull handling, even without battery power
- Quick detach frame design
- Quick Release Wheels
- Max load: 40kg (88 lbs)
- Max speed: 8 km/hr (6 MPH)
- Climbing capability: 30 degree
- Distance per charge: 20km (12.5 miles).
- Power: 2 x 200 Watt motors, 24V, 10Ah lithium battery, 2.2KG (5.9lb)
- Charger: 110-230V, AC/24V DC2A
- Battery charge time: 6-8 hr
- Battery cycle-life times: 1000 ~ 1500
- Lightweight: 10.5 kg (23 lbs) without battery, or 13 kg (28 lbs) with battery
- Full size (L x W x H ): 46 x 26 x 33 inch (117 x 67 x 85 cm) **
**Height is measured to upper bag supporter from ground. The handle height is adjustable up to 125 cm (50 inchs)